Talk to our Producer Sasha Gibb about establishing a corporate or individual relationship with us.
Any donation you make to The Conch Charitable Trust will support us to reach our vision of:
- Raising awareness about the cultural values and experiences of Pacific peoples through the medium of theatre.
- Creating innovative crosscultural productions using a unique theatrical language.
- Creating employment for Pacific artists and the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best creative minds in the world.
- Providing a platform for the sharing of traditional Pasifika heritage arts and culture
- Acknowledging that the wisdom of Pacific indigenous culture is of vital social importance to the world today as it faces global environmental and economic crisis.
Theatre has the power to reveal these global concerns in a new light, to new audiences. The Conch is committed to being a leading voice in this conversation.
You can make a donation in the following ways:
By credit card at Give a Little
-receipt will be sent automatically by Give a Little
By internet banking – to BNZ 02 0560 0175079 000
Please add reference (your name/ donation) and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a receipt.
By cheque payable to The Conch Charitable Trust, enclosing address for receipt.
Please post to:
The Conch Charitable Trust
PO Box 27438
The Conch Charitable Trust (CC51521), is registered under the Charitable Trust Act 1957. Donations to The Conch are tax deductible.
With many thanks to the following organisations for their support: